Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 150 USD ($)
- 130.00 - 150.00 USD ($)
- 100 , , Metric Ton
Soda ash light is produced following the Solvay process and used widely in many industries in the manufacturing processes. As the name implies, it is provided in light grade with physical properties different from medium and dense soda ash grades. This is a key material in the production of glass, chemicals, soaps, detergents, pulp and paper. It is also used in processes, like metallurgy, water softening, water treatment and effluent treatment. Customers seeking soda ash light can get in touch with Siddex RSA. Our company deals in this industrial alkali chemical. The fine powder is packaged in sacks with inner lining of plastic and outer woven lining.
- Molecular formula: CaCO3
- Purity: 98%
- Shape: White powder or colorless crystalline
- Characteristic: No odor. Tasteless, Soluble in dilute acid and release carbon dioxide, insoluble in alcohol;with the connectivity of salt and thermal stability soluble in water, it is alkaline
- Inner Package: Plastic bag
- Outer Packing: Weaving bag
- Method of packing: It can be based on the customer's requirements
- Its molecular weight of sodium carbonate from 105.99 its purity over 99.5%, also called soda ash
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.